Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sample Board's New Site & Creative Buzzing

Sample Board Online ended the year of 2010 with the launch of a new improved brilliant website renamed Sample Board www.sampleboard.com Roz and the team have designed an awesome digital mood board editor for the creative industries.

The basic creator is free and the advanced creator is only $9.99 per month. The Sample Board www.sampleboard.com site has been extended to include the design disciplines of Graphic and Web, Fashion and Textiles, Wedding Planning and Landscaping as well as Interior Design. This is what the new site looks like. Awesome !



The Creative Buzzing blog replaces the old Sample Board Online blog. The aim is still the same to promote the brilliant Sample Board website and design. As we start the new year of 2011 I make a new start too. I lost control of 2010 in October. The reasons are numerous. We had a three week holiday, we again considered putting our house on the market and moving interstate and I had health issues to deal with. I am sorry to say I let Roz at Sample Board down.

But I am now back on tract and hope to redeem myself with Roz. I plan to try to stay within my limitations this year. I will now limit my blog posts to one a week and plan to write one article a month. I do love to write but I must limit my time on the computer. Maybe you are like I am; once I start to research and write I get lost and can be at the computer for hours then suffer later. 

Sometime this week I will write a blog about the Edwardian era. I am consulting with an architect on the renovation and extension of an Edwardian house. When he first offered me the job saying the house was built in the 1920 I assumed the house would have been built in the Art Deco style. When I visited the house I discovered it was built in the Edwardian style. So I have been on a voyage of rediscovery into the Edwardian era. I thought I would share my journey and findings with you.     

If you haven’t visited the new Sample Board website www.sampleboard.com I invite you to do so. It’s brilliant and great fun. Maybe it will help you start the year with a creative buzz. I hope you have a wonderful, blessed, creative and successful 2011.   

‘There are two kinds of failurers: 
those who thought and never did 
and those who did and never thought’
Lawrence. J Peter

No comments: